Oregon Silver Haze is a special Super Silver Haze phenotype. Super Silver Haze is a cross between Skunk and Northern Lights genetics.This Oregon Silver Haze was cultivated and processed by Mantis Extracts. This strain isn’t for the faint of heart, it gave me a cerebral high I won’t forget.
This strain had a mix of pine, citrus and haze aromas. I recently learned the haze smell I refer to often in my reviews comes from terpinolene. Terpinolene is a terpene that is associated with dutch and haze phenotypes. Mantis’s Oregon Silver Haze had a bite on the exhale. The pine and citrus notes tingling my nose on the exhale.
The resulting high was incredibly potent. One dab launched my mind into orbit for hours. Some of the most intense moments of the high closed in on psychedelic-like vibrations. The walls were vibrating gently as my brain tumbled down an introspective rabbit hole about my place in the universe.
For me, Oregon Silver Haze was like a portal to another dimension. Dabbing this became an experience all its own. This is something I would only recommend for the most experienced dabbers and cannabis users. Clear your schedule and hang on for the ride.
- THC: 1.32%
- THCA: 72%
- Total Cannabinoids: 64.62%
- Total Detected: 7%
Oregon Silver Haze Overview
- Flower cultivated by Mantis Extracts
- Processed by Mantis Extracts
- Pesticides Used: Neem Oil, Oxidate, Milstop
- Genetics: Super Silver Haze phenotype grown in Oregon.
- Aromatics: Sharp pine from pinene distinct terpinolene aroma. Terpinolene is a terpene that emits smells associated with haze and dutch phenotypes.
- Flavor: Piney haze and citrus