Another Ewok strain review from KushMart. Northwest Grown brings out this flowers best qualities. Notably, a heavy citrus aroma that tears from each flower. Dumping a single gram on the table filled the room with a pleasant berry and citrus aroma like an air freshener. Ewok is a giggly hybrid with noticeable focus attached to the high. This makes it a terrific strain to enjoy comedy with. You can pay attention to the jokes and laugh without hindrance. Your energy doesn’t fade as you smoke, but your stress most likely will.
- Total THC: 18.53%
- Total CBD: 0.01%
- Total Cannabinoids: 18.96%
Ewok Strain Review Overview
- Won best hybrid in 2013 at the High Times Seattle Cannabis Cup.
- Genetics: Tahoe Alien crossed with Albert Walker
- Arotatics: Fresh soil ripe with flavorful citrus-berries.
- Flavor: Earth with heavy notes of citrus.