When you see the name Sherbet, you might think it’s part of the Cookies family, but it’s not. Sunset Sherbert is a Cookies strain but Gabriel’s Rainbow Sherbet is more like a Kush. The parents are Champagne and Blackberry, and it was selected as Leafly’s 2017 Flavor of the Year.
Opening the jar, the scent didn’t hit me right away. I got a refreshing icy smell with hints of creamy berries, like sorbet or ice cream. It’s like the faint smell of a Baskin Robins as it clings to your shirt long after you’ve left.
These flowers are impeccable and have a fluffy, large grow structure. The base layer of leaves are green with a middle layer is a dark camouflage pattern green. The tips are frosted purple and the hairs are fiery orange.
This strain packs a sedative punch. It smacked me in the chest and spread through my body. Sherbet had potent qualities, time seems to slow down. I didn’t get sleepy but was in the most chill of moods. My fingers slowed as I finished to type this review. This strain was a beautiful nightcap, a great pairing with tea by the fire as I chopped it up with my roommates long into the night.
Sherbet Cannabinoid Breakdown
- Total THC: 20%
- Total CBD: 0.5%
- Total Cannabinoids: 23%
- Leafly’s 2017 Flavor of the Year.
- Genetics: Champagne crossed with Blackberry.
- Aromatics: Subtly sweet berry sorbet.
- Flavor: A fresh and earthy kush.
Where To Find Rainbow Sherbet
- 365 Recreational, Shoreline, WA.
- Green Theory, Bellevue, WA.
- Apex Cannabis, Moses Lake, Spokane, WA.
- Satori, Bellingham, WA.
- The Bake Shop, Prosser WA.
- Have a Heart, Seattle, WA.
- The Reef, Bremerton, WA.
- Whidbey Island Cannabis, Freeland, WA